Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mining Self Rescuer||Long Duration:||30mins|
1) Characteristics and Application
K-S30 chemical mining self rescuer(Hereinafter referred to as self-rescuer) is a personal breathing protector based on the principle of oxygen generated from chemical reaction, with the characteristics of rapid generation of oxygen at initial stage, mouthpiece with low temperature, safe and comfortable to wear, etc. It is applied in the environment where disasters like gas explosion, coal dust explosion, fire, gas outburst and other disasters occur in underground coal mines, causing poisonous and noxious gases or lack of oxygen for people to wear in time and withdraw from the disaster area for escape.
2) Executive Standards:
EN13794:2002: Respiratory Protective Devices-self-contained closed-circuit breathing apparatus for escape Requirements, Testing, Marking.
AQ1057-2008: Initial Oxygen Generator of Chemical Oxygen Self-rescuer.
MT427-1995: Technical Conditions for Flake Oxygen Generating Chemical of Potassium Superoxide.
3) Main specifications
The main characteristics of the apparatus self-rescuer type K-S30 are indicated in the following table:
|Type name||mining self rescuer K-S30|
|Max surface temperature during the use||200 °C|
Intermediate speed walking:30min Sit quietly:90min
|Effective Life||In carrying||5 years|
|In storage||10 years|
The apparatus is mainly for underground mine use, and pass the test according to EN 13794:2002 – Annex A.
How to use?
1) Move the mining self rescuer to the front abdomen when use, hold the bottom with left hand and uncover the protective cover with right hand from outside to inside to expose the top locking strip; pull open the opening wrench and discard the sealing belt; remove the upper canister, arrange the breathing hose and neck belt well, grip the lower canister with left hand, and use right hand to grasp the head band set with strength to pull out the breathing device from the lower canister.
2) Hang the neck belt of the head band set around the neck; tie well the belt; arrange the thermal insulation and gasbag well.
3) Pull up the mouthpiece stuff and pull to activate the oxygen candle connected with it quickly to bulge the gasbag promptly.
4) Put the mouthpiece into the mouth; bite the teeth cushion tightly; pull open the nose clip pad to clip the nose; start breathing through mouth.
5) Breathe through mouth; arrange the gradually bulging gasbag well with both hands.
6) After finishing the above operation, withdraw from the disaster area. Don't be panic when you feel insufficient inhaling on the way; slow down your pace and take deep breath. Don’t walk quickly again before you get sufficient gas in the gasbag
With ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18000, CE authorized lab on respiratory devices for PPE directive, 21 years’ experience, ODM, OEM service provided, ASTTAR is specialized in developing and manufacturing of explosion-proof safety technology and products. We mainly export products of three categories:
1. Mining underground rescue product
2. Mining explosion-proof lamp
3. Mining explosion-proof instrument and meter